8 oz sirloin steak
1/2 c red wine vinegar
2 tsp honey or Stevia
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
dash of freshly ground pepper
1/4 tsp lite salt
1/2 c raw white onions, sliced
1/2 c green pepper, sliced
2 oz low-fat cheddar or monterey jack cheese, shredded
2 Multi-Grain Tortilla Wrap
2 Tbsp salsa
2 tsp olive oil
- To make marinade, combine vinegar, honey, oregano, chili powder, pepper and salt
- Cut beef into strips and place into bowl with marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes
- Add 1 tsp olive oil to skillet, remove steak from marinade and saute 5-10 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
- Coat a separate skillet with remaining oil. Saute green peppers and onions about 3-5 minutes, until they begin to soften.
- Place 1/2 the steak, vegetables, cheese and salsa in 1 tortilla wrap.
For information on best choices when it comes to sugar, check out http://blogs.canoe.ca/healthierhappierwiser/guest-bloggers/guest-blogger-better-sweeteners/