It’s been 5 weeks since I started on my journey and 3 weeks since I started working with a Personal Trainer. Im down 6.4 lbs and 1.1% body fat. YAHOO
Lifesytle changes included:
- More fat and less carbs in my diet (basically the same advice I give to my clients)
- Less wine (quite a bit less wine, if I’m honest : )
- More cardio. This is self prescribed; I’m doing 15-20 mins/day and 30-35 mins 2x a week. I suspect I’ll need to pick this up but waiting for my coach to say so : )
- I feel great & am loving the experience.
The Bad & Ugly??
- Last Thursday hubby says, you look skinny & your shoulders are boxie-er. Ummmmm….. He was cool with me changing my physic & still is with one caveat….. until November. After that he’s hoping that his week-end wine-drinking, nacho eating partner comes back.
- Should be interesting since my coach expects me to be ready for competition by April… not Nov.
- Will keep you posted as the drama unfolds.
Still having fun — enjoy life, stay healthy, happy, lean and fit!