Review by Judy GarloughAuthor Jillian Micheals Copyright 2009 by Empowered Media
- That there are 12 hormones in the body that effect how you store and burn fat.
- That hormones affect more than menopausal women.
- How the enviornment and food supply disrupts your body’s natural balance.
- Why you do not lose weight no matter how little you eat or how much you exercise. And why the weight does not stay off.
- First you need to be healthy to be thin.
Jilliam Micheals was once a total chubster and addicted to caffeine. She’s human just like the rest of us.
Jillian does not give you the theory and then leave you hanging, she provides you with a step by step plan to remove the toxins from your body and environment, restore your lost nutrients and re-balance your energy levels.
Master your Metabolism provides you with meal plans, recipes, and shopping lists. A book that you definitely need to keep as a reference guide.
What I enjoyed about this book was the fact that it took me through the journey of the author’s personal struggle. Her issues were solved by research and developed into an extensive, detailed solution.
After reading “Master your Metabolism” you’ll learn that hormones are not an excuse to be unhealthy. In “Master your Metabolism” there is a step by step solution to ends to years of frustration and disappointment.