- 3/4 cup Oats, uncooked (not instant)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 1 tsp orange rind
- 1/4 c blueberries (optional)
- Mix the first 8 ingredients (until the orange rind) in the blender. Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat. I use coconut oil to cook my pancakes.
- Drop 1/4c of the batter into the pan.
- When you notice small bubbles on your pancakes, flip them and cook on the opposite side for 1 minute.
- Serve with a small amount of sugar free syrup or jelly