Do you struggle to find time to prepare healthy meals? If yes – I totally get it, because I’m exactly the same! But when you’re trying to lose fat it’s imperative that meals be healthy and kind to your body.
Which brings me to my all time favorite cookbook — the cookbook for the fit food lover.
I love this book for so many reasons:
- Lots of variety – There are over 100 easy to follow recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, shakes, condiments.
- Every meal is coded as pre- or post- workout, so it takes the guess work out of planning meals. You know which meals to serve on training vs non-training days if your trying to lose fat — meals higher in carbs are post-workout meals.
- Each main course has suggested accompaniments.
- All the recipes are easy and quick & made with ingredients that are common and easy to find; you probably already have most of them in the house.
- My family loves everything I’ve prepared from the book and most have become a staple in our house.
- Each recipe contains full nutritional value of each meal, plus portions for small or large (women vs men)
Click here to check out my favorite recipes
If you order the book online it’s about $54 CDN after tax and shipping, I have the book available in the gym for $45. After I tried my copy, I loved it so much that I wanted to offer it to my clients at a discount.
Anyway I hope you enjoy the samples. If you try the recipes, drop a comment & let me know what you think. Love hearing from you!