- 4 cups walnuts
- 1 egg & 1 tablespoon water — whipped to a froth
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a cookie sheet or baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Add walnuts to whipped egg white and mix well. Add spices and mix well.
3. Spread walnuts on the cookie sheet and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
4. Cool on baking sheet and store in airtight container. If you want them to last more than a day or two, keep them well hidden from the walnut crazed member of your household.